Wine total app
The customer is a major trading network “Higher League” with 137 outlets in 15 cities of Russia. The network launches its own online store of wine and other alcoholic beverages. The store also required a mobile app.
The store was made on Bitrix CMS, which has no API. But the data in Bitrix is loaded in the CommerceML format used in 1C, and for this format we have already prepared integration (import of the catalog and export of orders). Therefore, we used our server part as an API. There was also a search for goods by barcode and the optimization of large images for fast application operation.
From winery with love
You can not just go and buy wine on the Internet. You can book it at your nearest point of sale, and then pick it up on the way home. This scenario was implemented in the application and on the website.
Wine bar at your home
Alcoholic beverages can not be sold for home delivery. Therefore, the booked order is delivered to the selected outlet.
This chain of wine shops prides itself on its low prices. To make sure that there is simply no lower prices, we added a barcode scanner to the application. When visiting other stores, the user can check the price of the goods by scanning the label.
Shops and prices
Each store has its own range and prices. And shops are also divided by city. To show the user only available products, we added a choice of region and city before ordering. When you re-visit the application, you will not need to choose a city, but you can always change it.
As a result of the project, we performed the following work:
- Integration with the customer’s goods turnover system through the CommerceML protocol;
- Server side with admin panel for orders and API;
- Design for both platforms;
- IOS mobile application;
- Mobile application for Android;
- Assistance in registering an account in the AppStore and Google Play;
- Publish applications.
Estimate the cost of your project?
Leave the application and get an estimate of the cost within two working hours.
Included in the price:
- Design applications for iOS and Android;
- Mobile app development for iOS;
- Development of a mobile application for Android;
- Development of the server side;
- Design and project management.